Social Media Icons
Whether you make them yourself, have a designer custom make them for you or find them for free on the Internet, social media icons should be a priority on your blog. Display them up towards the top of your blog sidebar to make sure your readers see they have some options on how they choose to follow you.
It seems that everyone is on Facebook & Twitter these days and including these two icons in your sidebar is a no-brainer. But, don’t forget to also include these:
- Feed subscription option – duh.
- Are you a designer? Include a link to Pinterest or your Tumblr account.
- Are you a photographer? A link to your Flickr or Picasa account.
- Are you a vlogger? You’ll want to link to your YouTube channel.
- Do you have a store? A link to your Etsy, Big Cartel or your store’s website would be awesome.
- Email/contact link – for real.
- Is your blog of the professional nature? A link to your LinkedIn profile would be beneficial here, too.
Also loving these 31 dayers:
31 Days inspired by Nesting Place
Blog Design by Sweet Faerie Designs