Free social media icons for bloggers

social media icons ad
Example of warm mint social media icon set – each set is similar to this, with the exception of color.

What you’ll get:

• .ZIP file containing .png social media icons
  • 22 commonly used social media icons + a blank one for you to customize
  • 3 different sizes so you’re effectively getting 69 icons for free

Click on text link to download:

1. african violet #B995C5
  2. apple #85C33F
  3. black #000000
  4. boysenberry #6B2545
  5. bubble gum #FF99B3
  6. cayenne #E66665 – new 2014
  7. celosia orange #F47D43 – new 2014
  8. confetti #FD4365
  9. dazzling blue #076BB6 – new 2014
  10. dusk blue #7BB7D3
  11. emerald #01A58D
  12. fire #CB333F
  13. freesia #FFD602 – new 2014
  14. glitter – black #000000 (ish)
  15. glitter – gold #B59968 (ish)
  16. glitter – red #C2716F (ish)
  17. glitter – silver #C1C1C1 (ish)
  18. grape #6A006B
  40. tender shoots #BBD74B
  41. turquoise #27C7CD
  42. violet #5D4555
  43. viloet tulip #9295CA – new 2014
  44. warm mint #BDD7CD

How to download icons

• click on text link above to start download
  • save file to your computer
  • extract files from .zip file

How to Install Social Media Icons on Blogger

How to Install Social Media Icons on a WordPress Blog

Videos courtesy of Emily @ Blogaholic Designs.

help support me

Like my icons? Please consider supporting me with a:

Comments

1. caroline says:

oh my! thank you for sharing these!! i put some on my site!
    caroline recently posted..March MadnessMy Profile

2. Emily says:

Thankyou SO MUCH! I love the icons and it has really cleaned up my sidebar :)
    Emily recently posted..NBW : 1 : What’s my style?My Profile

3. Kristen says:

I’ve spent sooo much time scouring the internet, looking for social media buttons that I liked and thought would fit well with my blog. These are perfect! I snagged them and put them in my sidebar. Have a look if you’d like: http://www.misswordypants.blogspot.com

Thank you so much for sharing these!
    Kristen recently posted..My Poor Blog Has Bad a Case of the BLAH’sMy Profile

4. Hi there…

I found you via a twitter post by Chris from Celebrations at Home. (CelebrateAtHome).
    LOVE the free buttons…take a peek at how they’ve jazzed up my blog.
    Thank you!!

-Jessica

5. janie says:

thanks for this!!! heaven sent really =)

6. Helena says:

Hurrah! Finally the social media icons I need. I hope you don’t mind, but I made them a little smaller…
    Helena recently posted..design museum // terence conranMy Profile

7. Lindsey says:

Hi! I love these icons! This may be a silly question, but I’m new to blogging, so can you explain how to add these? Maybe I missed this post somewhere…
    Thanks!
    Lindsey recently posted..organized accessoriesMy Profile

8. Lindsey says:

Thanks for much for your help! I finally got it to work. Love them! Definitely check them out =)
    Lindsey recently posted..weekly favorites – [3.24.12]My Profile

• Carrie says:

Lindsey, so glad you got them installed! I love the pink set – it looks great on your site!!!
      Carrie recently posted..Hare of the dayMy Profile

9. Gerri says:

Thanks so very much!! I’m adding them to my blog. :)

10. Thank you sooooo much for posting these–and for free too!! I just placed a few of these on my blog, and after spending a few hours really dressing up my blog, I have improved my little pathetic blog into something I am really proud of.
    CulinarilyCourtney recently posted..Overnight OatsMy Profile

• Carrie says:

My pleasure! Your blog looks really great! the purple in the icons and the purple in your header almost match perfectly! They definitely go together :)
      Carrie recently posted..BuriedMy Profile

11. Rigel says:

Hi Carrie, these are just what I have been looking for… for months! They are gorgeous. Can’t wait to add them to my blog. But I was wondering if you might have a link detailing how to actually put add them to my blog and link them with my corresponding social media accounts?
    Thanks!

• Rigel says:

all good I’ve got it sorted!
      Rigel recently posted..Happy Friday!My Profile

• Carrie says:

Fabulous! I think I’ll do a post on how to install them on your blog… you’re not the first person to ask. — They look lovely on your blog :)
        Carrie recently posted..BuriedMy Profile

12. Thanks for these. And for posting them on pinterest where I found them. I’m very happy with how they look on my blog!

• Carrie says:

the purple looks great with the rest of your blog design – I’m so glad they worked out for you!
      Carrie recently posted..50 ShadesMy Profile

13. Hello there,

I haven’t yet used these icons but I will…thank you so much for your generosity!

14. oh carrie, i have searched every where for a good instagram social media icon! yours are fantastic. i created my own pinterest one, but i am not good at coding, just photoshop. i want to use the instgram white outline only (with no explanation point) in my colors. do you have one that i can purchase? you can see what my blog icons look like at http://www.kscullyphotography.com/blog. any help would be much appreciated.

• Carrie says:

Hi Kristin,

Wow, you’re an amazing photographer – I have a niece and nephew in St. Louis, if we’re ever there I’m going to try and schedule a session with you… but then my kids are 16 & 19 so we’ll see how that goes.

And, your website design is great, too!

I’ll send you an email about the instagram icon!
      Carrie recently posted..Pinterest my dearMy Profile

15. Mike Singletary says:

Hey Carrie, when I download the file and try to unzip it, I get a .zip.cpgz. How do I open the downloaded file to access the icon files? Thanks.
    Mike Singletary recently posted..The Coffee ProcessMy Profile

• Jen M says:

I’m getting the same thing and all my Google searches are yielding no help. :( I love the icons and would love to use them on my blog!

16. Kristina says:

wow! thank you so much for sharing them!! I use them now on my blog and love the playful look it gives (I used diffrent colors, like you). Only added a bloglovin’-button.

all the best,
    Kristina

17. Thanks you! have been looking everywhere for pretty ones!
    Do you have a bloglovin’ one yet?

18. Jessica says:

I tried downloading the files but when I try to unzip the file I get a zip.cpgz file. Any idea on how I can actually get to the icons?

• Carrie says:

Thanks for letting me know about this… I’m definitely going to have to figure something out of Mac users (I’m assuming this is why this is happening.)
      Carrie recently posted..Caine’s ArcadeMy Profile

• Hannah says:

Im a Mac user and it worked perfectly for me!

19. Jessica Diamond says:

Alright, I just tested something out. I was using Firefox on an iMac and I couldn’t download them. I’d get that zip.cpgz file. But, I tried downloading them through Safari and it worked just fine. I’m not sure if it’s Firefox or what. But, I finally got it to work by going through Safari.

20. Mathew says:

These are great. The one site I wish you had included is Vimeo.

21. Thanks for creating these! They’re so cute, elegant and clean and complement my site nicely. I had scoured the Internet for social media buttons that would match my redesigned blog without being distracting and these were it. Even my site designer decided to use them for HER site (http://thewanderist.com/). Love them! Awesome work.

22. Erin says:

Thanks so much for sharing these! I’ve been looking for some that included pinterest, tumblr, and email icon for months!

23. Cynthia says:

Beautiful icons. So glad to find one that includes Pinterest, G+, and an email icon!

24. autumn says:

Thank you! I just installed them on my blog http://www.autumnmakesanddoes.com/ So nice to have an instagram icon.

25. These are adorable! I just added a few to my blog and my sidebar looks so much cleaner (and cuter!) now. Thanks for sharing. :)

26. Kathleen says:

Thanks SOOOO much! These are perfect for my blog.

27. Trish says:

Thank you so much! I was going crazy searching the internet for a set of social media icons that included pinterest and instagram!

28. Nia says:

They’re absolutely fantastic! Thank you! Have added them to my blog and quite like the look of it :)

29. Melissa says:

Thanks so much for these! They were perfect.

30. These are great! Thanks so much.

31. Kristen says:

Love them! Thank you so much!

32. Jean @ Flower Hill says:

Thank you so much for putting this together! I’m going to try to use these!

33. Megan says:

Just added these to my blog! They are perfect! sparetimetreasures.wordpress.com thank youuuu!

34. Jacky says:

Awesome! Put them on my site, thank you so much for sharing. Perfect.

35. Hilary says:

Love!! Thank you!

36. Jordin says:

Thank you so much for making these buttons! They are so cute! My blog is http://www.ilovethatblog.com
    Jordin

37. Alice says:

Thanks so much for these – been searching for some icons which included Pinterest for ages! When I download them they come out as circles but once I try to add them to flickr for hosting some of them change to squares – any idea why this is!? (its the bubblegum set I downloaded) thank you! x

• Alice says:

Hey – I managed to sort it by saving to jpeg in photoshop – thank you so much, I’m using them on my blog now :) x

38. Rachel says:

Thanks for the buttons! I love them & will be posting about them on my blog this weekend with a link back to your page! :)

39. emily says:

these are spectacular!!! THANK YOU!!

40. Angela says:

Just put up your social media buttons on my blog! I love them! Thanks so much!!

41. Hi! I LOVE these buttons! They’re the cutest ones I have found! Just installed them on my blog – exactly what I was looking for – thank you SO much! :)

-Heather

42. Melody says:

thanks so much for putting this together! I just used them on my blog! : )

43. Jessica says:

Hi,

I have a color scheme for blog and none of the colors match it. Is there anyway I can get a specific color made for all of the icons? Or, could you just put me in the direction of getting the vectors/logos? Especially the Instagram.

44. Thank you so much! These are wonderful!

45. Jessica says:

I probably should have clarified in my last comment but I’m talking about the new design that I have up. Thank you for making matching ones for my last design but is there anyway you can making some matching blue ones for the new design? I’d greatly appreciate it. :D

46. Lauryn says:

hi carrie,
    these are amazing! i thought about making some for myself, but this sure saved me a TON of time. thank you so so so much! i posted them up on my blog
    {love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

47. Can’t thank you enough for these! I just added them to my website and blog, LOVE THEM.

48. I just downloaded these and have put them up on my blog. So perfect- thank you Carrie!!! <3

49. Wow! These are awesome and exactly what I needed. Thanks SO much!!

50. Mindy says:

These are ADORABLE. But how do I make them smaller? They are pretty large when I am trying to put them up. When I look at others’ blogs, they are smaller. I am uploading them into Photobucket. And if I try to resize them there, they don’t resize and it ends up just putting it in a square, white box. :(

51. Alesha says:

This is awesome :) My blog is launching this month. THANKS Carrie!

52. Hi Carrie,
    Thank you so much for sharing these. I know that I could have made some myself, but this truly saved me the time. I chose the apple colored icons. I think they go lovely with my blog :) I am your newest follower via Google+. If you would like I would love for you to follow me as well.
    Thanks again for these icons!

53. Ronni says:

Found these on Pinterest today. Thank you for creating and making these available. :)

54. Caren says:

Carrie – these are so sweet and in lovely colors! I’m glad I found you via Dooce today. I used Tangerine on my website. Thank you!

55. Meg says:

thanks for the icons… they are just what i was looking for!

56. Cathy says:

First I want to say THANK YOU for these. I love them and have added some to my blog, but there’s this weird thing happening. The Pinterest button is larger than the rest. I’m wondering if you have any advice on how to fix that? I’ve tried a few things with no luck. Thanks!

57. Michelle says:

Thanks!! Just downloaded them and added to my blog!

58. Allison says:

I used lilac, they are great! Thanks so much!!

59. Thanks! I just posted them to my blog – but still working on making them look exactly how I’d like :) ~K

60. Amber says:

I just added these icons in mouse to my blog! So easy! Thanks so much for sharing!

61. Claudia says:

Just put some on my blog. Thank you!

62. Stylelista says:

LOVEEE these have them on my blog! thank you oh so much!

63. Melonie says:

Thank you so much! :)

64. Lissa says:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you sharing these!
    Lissa recently posted..Product Review: Xyron Creatopia ShapezMy Profile

65. Katie says:

Hi, I just used your turquoise icons. They look great. Thank you so much for creating these and sharing them!
    Katie recently posted..Lace, Liberty, and HappinessMy Profile

66. miss posy says:

I have been scouring the web for something like this – these are perfect, thank you so much for sharing! I have them up in the Bubble Gum, but I may change to Apple…
    miss posy recently posted..A whirlwind vacationMy Profile

67. Mia says:

I’m using these on my blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I never seem to be able to find a good instagram one, and yours is perfect!
    Mia recently posted..Grilled Apple and Cheese SandwichesMy Profile

68. Tailor says:

Thanks for sharing these! I just put them on my blog

69. Ginger says:

Thank you so much for these! I will be adding them to my blog!

70. mine (apple) are showing up on a checkerboard. any idea why?
    suzannah | the smitten word recently posted..it was that kind of dayMy Profile

71. Jenny says:

Thank you for these! This is just what I have been looking for!!

72. Thanks so much! I’ve been looking for buttons like these for what feels like forever.
    Little Gray Pixel recently posted..Photoshoot: Red, White and BlueMy Profile

73. Thank you! Came across these on a Google search and love them. I put them at the very bottom of my blog, but they’re a little too big for what I have in mind– is it okay to resize them to 32×32?
    Alex Elizabeth recently posted..Leopard Dress and a Bucket List Cross OffMy Profile

74. ang paris says:

WOW! Love these buttons! Any chance you’ll be adding an Etsy button soon though? :)

75. penny says:

hello,

thank you sooo much for sharing this. First I couldn’t believe it, finally ALL the icons I need in one place- with a custumizable design and not something that looks all sleeky like!

best wishes
    penny lane
    penny recently posted..testpostMy Profile

76. Zoe Rose says:

Thankyou so much- I have needed these for a while and found them via pinterest. The tutorial you linked to also makes it really easy to put them on- thanks! I love all the different colours. Zoe x

77. ang paris says:

do you also do klout buttons?

78. onelmon says:

love these buttons, such lovely colors. Thanks for sharing this! =)
    onelmon recently posted..Pop Can RingMy Profile

79. Lerie says:

Thanks! I used the Turquoise instagram and pinterest icon on my blog!
    Lerie recently posted..Process of Behavioral ChangeMy Profile

80. This is awesome … thanks so much!
    Randi – Dukes and Duchesses recently posted..Guest Post :: School-Year AlbumsMy Profile

81. Pamela says:

Using and loving them. Thank you! (hoping for a hellocotton button soon)
    Pamela recently posted..Couch to 5K: Week SixMy Profile

82. Jess says:

Wow, these are gorgeous! Exactly what I’ve been after – thanks so much for sharing with the public!! :)

83. I’m so glad I found your buttons! I’ve been looking through hundreds of icons trying to find something to match my site, and yours fit my theme perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing these!

84. Thanks so much for this post! I’m installing the bubblegum to my blog now! Do you have a tutorial on how to design these? If not, would you mind posting one? Thanks so much and great job!

85. These are awesome, thanks so much!
    Adventures in Dressmaking recently posted..Buying a house is stressful!! But, here are some pics.My Profile

86. Rose says:

Thank you! I just put the violet ones on my blog! :) -Rose

87. Thank you so much! I have a friend who needed a blog re-do and so as a gift I redid hers for her and used your black media buttons on her blog. You can see them at http://lifeofascrapaholic.blogspot.com I simply layered them on top of some hearts. Thanks again and I pinned this post, hope that is ok :) Hugs from Conroe, TX

88. Andrea says:

Thank you so much for sharing! You really made my day, I was looking for a way to improve my blogs look and I just did. I’m following you now on facebook! Good luck and have a wonderful day!
    Andrea recently posted..It’s never too late…My Profile

89. Ruth says:

Thank you so much for these! They’ll fit perfectly on my blog :)

90. Phoebe says:

Thanks so much for these, perfect for my new look blog build!

91. Marie says:

Thanks for the social media buttons! I just added these to my blog.

92. Anna says:

Hi,
    Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the free icons! They look great on my site.
    Thank you! Anna

93. Harper says:

These are fantastic! I adjusted the sizing a bit and they’ve really added a bit more cohesion to my site’s look. Fantastic work!
    Harper recently posted..Epic Korean and Sushi DinnerMy Profile

94. Brittany says:

Your icons are awesome! I’ll definitely be using your lilac set in a design I’m working on! Thanks so much!
    Brittany recently posted..Fashion Friday #3: Bright & BlueMy Profile

95. These are awesome! I put some on my site and credited you in my about section :) thanks.
    chandra ~ oh lovely day recently posted..{Planning Tips} How to Make & Cut Your Guest List Without Pissing Everyone Off: No Kids, B-Listing + Other IssuesMy Profile

96. THANK YOU! Like you, I’ve looked all over and nobody had all the icons I wanted, at least in grey, which is what I was hoping for. I used your ‘Mouse’ set on my blog and love them! Thank you again!
    Jenna at Homeslice recently posted..Master Bedroom [Sneak Peek!]My Profile

97. Andrew says:

Thanks so much, Carrie. I looked all over for a unified set I could use. I was able to take your black set and match them to my site colors.
    Andrew recently posted..Speech Pauses: 12 Techniques to Speak Volumes with Your SilenceMy Profile

98. Meredith says:

Hi Carrie!

Thanks so much for sharing these! I used the Boysenberry buttons on my blog, I was so excited and happy once I got them on there. I’ve been coming back to your site often for web design tricks… great work!

All the best,
    Meredith

99. Tayla says:

Thank you so much for these! I just started my blog about a month ago and am trying to make it look clean and eye-catching and these are just perfect! I have added them to my blog. Thanks heaps ☺
    Tayla recently posted..10 Common Misconceptions About Cat LadiesMy Profile

100. Bunny says:

These are adorable and what perfect colors! Why is it no one seems to want to make Pinterest icons. Weird. Anyhoo…thanks so much. One question…they’re a little bigger than I’d like them to be, is there a way you could tell me to make them smaller? Is it just a matter of editing after uploading to Photobucket? I’m a blog newbie (translate to know-nothing) so I’d appreciate your advice.

Thanks again!

101. Buffoon says:

Thanks, very nice.
    Buffoon recently posted..Live Blogging The DNC At Zilla Blog (Streaming Video Feed)My Profile

102. Thank you so much for this! I love these icons. They are the best!!!! I have just downloaded them and will have them on my site soon. I’m going to share your link. You are amazing.
    Andee Flynn recently posted..3 Tools for joyful livingMy Profile

103. Luxx Mint says:

Thank you so much for designing these buttons, i’ve put them up on my site http://www.luxxmint.com They look great!

I was wondering if I could pick your brains – my photos are hosted in photobucket and all are the same width 700 pixels wide. The portrait shots are displaying smaller though on my blog? Is there some html code I need to change?

Thanks for any help! X

Luxx Mint
    Luxx Mint recently posted..Comfortable khakiMy Profile

104. Catherine says:

Hi Carrie, Thank you so much for the lovely icons! I scaled mine a bit to get them all on one line, and they look amazing. :)

105. Kiki says:

Thanks so much for posting these. I’m fairly new to blogging and this may seem like a silly question but how exactly do you install them?

Thanks!!
    Kiki recently posted..Baffled by the Fabulous BaublebarMy Profile

106. Eula says:

I love these! One of the few icon sets that has all the social media I need. Thank you!

107. Jazmine says:

I love these buttons! I’m using them on my blog & personal website:

108. Grace says:

Carrie, thank you so much for your icons. Love the color selections!! *heart* they’re up on my blog!!

109. Jen says:

Hi! Thank you for this. You’re so awesome. You can check out your creations here: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com
    I also thanked you on my current post!
    Jen recently posted..RUSHING FOR BAGELSMy Profile

110. Thank you for sharing! I used the black collection on my blog! :)

111. Dawn says:

Thank you thank you THANK YOU!! I’ve been wondering how to do this for quite awhile now and stumbled upon your blog via google search. LOVE the simple style of your buttons. I almost went cross eyed using the tutorial you recommended BUT found this one to be a BREEZE!!

especially for blogger format. Thanks again…I’ll probably be making my icons a bit smaller but it’ll have to wait till another late night!
    Dawn recently posted..Coffee Mug SwapMy Profile

112. moira says:

thank you so much for sharing! i put them up on my blog and love them x moira
    moira recently posted..modern life is rubbishMy Profile

113. Love these!! And they’re JUST what I’ve been searching for! So hard to find a set in the right color, the right style, and with the right icons! One question – any plans to add an Etsy icon?
    Oh, and you can see them here on my blog: http://www.dogfuranddandelions.com/

Thank you!!!

114. Over on mine in shadow. Next up will be a blog redesign, but one step at a time. Thank you!
    Sam @ The Second Lunch recently posted..A beef stew for a cold fall day.My Profile

115. Hi Carrie,

Thanks for these Social Media Icons. I downloaded several different colors and have used some of them on my site.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

116. Wai says:

Thank you so much for sharing this! :) Will give you proper credit.
    Wai recently posted..Mini Haul ; Bershka & EtosMy Profile

117. JouJoux says:

Thanks very much!

118. Lacey B says:

how do I add these to wordpress?? i can’t figure it out….been working on it for about an hour. thank you :) I want the tangerine set.

119. Thank you so much for a great selection of icons. Added mine today!!
    Karen from Sew Many Ways… recently posted..To All Google Plus Users…How to Change Your Email SettingMy Profile

120. Hello, thank you so much for these, they are fantastic!!
    I’m just wondering though, do you know the colour code for the bubblegum set so I can match my title and description in blogger? Awesome if you do!
    Thanks
    =)
    Sally ~ Neck Art recently posted..Getting Ready for ChristmasMy Profile

121. Modish says:

This is Great! The icons look great on my blog!
    Modish recently posted..Hello Autumn.My Profile

122. Cheryl says:

Thank you. I can’t wait to use it.

123. Nadia says:

I wish they were a wee bit smaller. But they are awesome!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

124. Patty says:

Thanks so much for these icons! I found your blog through Karen over at Sew Many Ways http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/

Do you think you will be creating an icon for Etsy? I’d love to have one that matches your other ones!
    Thanks so much!
    Patty recently posted..{Scraplifted} Rustic Poinsettia CardsMy Profile

125. Patty says:

Thanks so much Carrie! I got them on my blog. Thanks again for the Etsy icon, I really appreciate it!
    Patty recently posted..Social Media Icons + Scrapfest Bazzill Believe Mini AlbumMy Profile

126. Kristina says:

Thank you so much! These look so great on my blog & it was so generous of you to share them. Us less design savvy bloggers really appreciate your hard work :)

127. Thank you so much for these! You are sent from heaven! I’m using them on my site now. You rock!
    Roxi @ Mr. Jacob’s Mom recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: 11-7-12My Profile

128. Dree says:

Oh my gosh, thank you so, so much for posting these icons! I just picked up the turquoise set and put them on my blog. Your instructions were so quick and easy, I literally had it done in ten minutes. Now I need to match my header to the buttons, as they’re the true turqouise that I was looking for! Thanks again!
    Dree recently posted..flash gordonMy Profile

129. Tori says:

Thanks so much for sharing this icon set! I used the “Shadow” set for my blog, and they look great.

PS
    I love the design of your site, especially the header. I am a sucker for good type faces :)

130. Kathrin says:

Thanks Carrie for the cute icons, which i happily used for my German design & travel blog: http://my-little-delights.blogspot.de. I hope you like it?
    Greetings from Hamburg, Kathrin

131. Bethany says:

Love them! You had all the buttons I was looking for. I used the turquoise and it almost perfectly matches my blogs theme. I put a link back to your site under the icons. Thank you!
    Bethany recently posted..Guest Room Dresser BrainstormMy Profile

132. Love it, thank you thank you thank you!

133. Carrie I love your social media buttons, especially the little twitter bird. And they are really cool colours. Thanks for sharing them.
    Lynda @homelealass recently posted..Blog Improvements: Adding Social Media ButtonsMy Profile

134. Grazie says:

Lovely – thank you so much! Just used the black ones on my blog and it looks so much better! x
    Grazie recently posted.."I Had a Dream I was in" n.1 – FlorenceMy Profile

135. Grazie says:

Thanks so much! They look lovely – just added the black ones to my layout and my blog already looks better! So grateful! x
    Grazie recently posted.."I Had a Dream I was in" n.1 – FlorenceMy Profile

136. Niesha says:

Thank you so much for sharing this.:)
    Niesha recently posted..Indian festival bold Green eye makeupMy Profile

137. Kate says:

OH MY LANTA! I did it!! :D hahaha I love them! Super simple, yet just perfect! Thank you so much!! Now, I need to go dig into your site some more!! So pretty!
    Kate recently posted..Breaded BBQ ChickenMy Profile

138. Ana says:

Thank you so much! They’re so cute I had to use it. You can see the result at my-love-list.blogspot.com (:

139. Jessica says:

So cute and simple, I love them in both the same colour and (as I have them at least for now) to combine different colours! Thanks!
    Jessica recently posted..Ikoner.My Profile

140. Lara says:

I really love your icons, first I used the mint ones and now the bubble fum colour!!
    Thanks again! :)

141. ella says:

Oh my these are perfect! Thank you thank you thank you!
    ella recently posted..Paris, the Tourist EditionMy Profile

142. Desiree says:

Thank you so much for this awesome set! This is the perfect thing for the blog that I am designing!

143. Rebecca says:

Hi, just discovered these icons whilst looking for the hellocotton icon to make my own. Stumbled on yours and they are much nicer than what I could have come up with so you can now see them at the end of each post on my blog ( lipstickandlove.co.uk). Hope you don’t mind I added a hellocotton one too.

144. michelle says:

Is there a way to create an icon for StumbleUpon?

145. Mary says:

Thank you for sharing these icons! I’m using part of the mint set right now :)
    Mary recently posted..Garden of Friendship: Where the Fish PartyMy Profile

146. eliana says:

great icons! elegant and clean! Thanks! I will use them in my next project
    eliana recently posted..Placed StoriesMy Profile

147. eliana says:

thank you! really elegant, nice and clean icons
    eliana recently posted..Placed StoriesMy Profile

148. Emily says:

Hi Carrie,
    Thank you so much for your beautiful social media icons in great colors! They work perfectly on my blog.

All best,
    Emily
    http://www.nothinginthehouse.com // a pie blog
    Emily recently posted..Eating A Christmas PieMy Profile

149. YOU ROCK!!! Thank you thank you!!!! I will FOR SURE be using these! Pinning now and spreadin the word!

150. Miriam says:

I am so happy I came across your blog a few months ago because I had been going crazy looking for the perfect SM icon package. I added them to my blog (http://www.madeincbymorales.blogspot.com/) as well as my boyfriends (http://www.johnguira.com/). And most recently I changed the size on mine (great tip thanks for that too!).

Your blog is awesome and I’m sure I’ll be poking around a lot!

Best,
    Miriam
    Miriam recently posted..Motivational Monday: Think-Exercise-Eat-Work …My Profile

151. Rose :: Fine Craft says:

Great. Thx!!!! In exchange, I just posted a wonderful free font yesterday. Want to download it??!
    Rose :: Fine Craft recently posted..DIY Detachable CollarsMy Profile

152. WOW! Thank you so much, this is awesome! I just added the turquoise ones to my blog!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

153. Love these. Thanks!
    Mrs. Tucker recently posted..Comics + Coloring Book + Adventure = Donut CravingsMy Profile

154. Shaile says:

I am trying my hardest to figure out how to download the icons and just can’t seem to figure it out. can anyone help me out? And when I finally figure it out, where do I download them to? Thanks so very much

155. Dear Carrie,

I found your blog through Karen at Sew Many Ways and I have just added your social media icons in my blog, it looks so much nicer.
    Thanks a million for sharing these !

xEva

156. Thanks so much for posting these! I added them to my blog earlier today.
    Elizabeth Trull recently posted..Follow Like You Mean It Weekend HopMy Profile

157. Love the buttons!! And love the choice of colours! It was so hard picking one. I think I’m going to change them around every month!
    Fashion Sans Fortune recently posted..The Rachel Zoe Project returnsMy Profile

158. Michelle says:

Thanks so much I love your buttons and have put them onto my blog. Although I think they’re a little large that is my next job to figure out how to resize them! Thanks again you are on talented miss :D
    Michelle recently posted..Blogging Your Way Ecourse – Blog Boss Week 1My Profile

159. Thanks soo much for these! i’ve been looking for a good tutorial on how to do it for ages. I photoshopped them to match them to the theme of my blog though.
    Thanks again!xx

160. I can’t thank you enough for these free buttons – unbelievably generous of you. I will absolutely be posting a link back to your site. Thank you!
    Kate @ Magic City Thistle recently posted..Sucker for SucculentsMy Profile

161. JoannaB. says:

Thank you so much for the free icons, they worked brilliantly! And look so stylish too haha ;D

162. clementine says:

Hi carrie, first of all, thank you so much for these icons. I am sorry but I don’t manage to get the icons smallers, despite your advice with the example:
    Here is the html code of my picture, could you help me? I tried to add the width in different places but never succeded !

Thanks!
    Cheers

163. gail says:

Oh Carrie – you, and these, are heaven sent! I haven’t used any of the buttons yet but am going to have a play around with them this weekend. Thank you so much.

164. Hi Carrie, I’ve just discovered your buttons and I’m already fall in love with them! I use some of your buttons design on my blog, and my fellow blogger friends said that they like it very much! Thank you Carrie, you’re the best :)

Lova ♥ clovers and carousel blog
    Lova Adlina recently posted..Skinfood Milky Rose Spring 2014 Makeup CollectionMy Profile

165. Fathima says:

Thank you so much for your free social media icons. Glad i found you.
    Cheers!

166. Fathima says:

Thank you very much for sharing these cute icons. Glad i found you, Cheers!
    Fathima recently posted..Hands On Maths – Early Learning Part 3My Profile

167. Aprille says:

Thank you so much for this!!

168. Sushi says:

very nice list of icons.thanks for sharing

169. Raisa says:

I just installed the Emerald set on my blog. Thank you so much!
    Raisa recently posted..My New Baby (Spoiler: It’s a Computer)My Profile

170. Bethany says:

171. Bethany says:

Thank you so much for this. It is a brilliant tutorial.

172. Hello Carrie,

Thank you so much for posting these! I’ve been wanting to add my social media to my blog to make it more user friendly but I had no idea how to do it. I followed your instructions on your video and it was so easy to follow.

Thank you so much! you’re awesome.

-Savanah

173. Thank you so much!! This was just was I was looking for. So great of you!

/Anette

174. Thanx I just needed this. Thanx alot
    Makeup Reviews Hall recently posted..Curve Perfume for Women by Liz Claiborne ReviewMy Profile

175. mumuzizi says:

thank you so much! i’ll try to use it in my blog. ^^
    mumuzizi recently posted..Sinopsis BRIDE OF THE CENTURY Episode 8 – 3My Profile

176. Sophie says:

Thanks for these beautiful buttons! I now have the Lemon Zest set on my blog :)

177. Piathought says:

They are just so pretty! Thank you so much for these! http://piathought.blogspot.com

178. Kirsty says:

I looked everywhere for icons that I actually liked and I cam across yours. Thank you so much! They are great and I really love hos they look on my blog x

179. Kirsty says:

I looked everywhere for icons that I actually liked and I came across yours. Thank you so much! They are great and I really love how they look on my blog x
    Kirsty recently posted..Social Media IconsMy Profile

180. Bridget says:

thank you for sharing!! I used them on my site :)

181. This seriously was the easiest explanation I have come across! Thank you so much!
    Niki Johnston recently posted..The Cohabiting CoupleMy Profile

182. Anne Marie says:

Thank you so much for this! Your tutorial was so easy to follow. You are a rockstar!

183. Tara says:

Thank you so, so much!
    I literally just started blogging yesterday and your instructions were clear and easy to follow.
    Tara recently posted..EmmausMy Profile

184. Lana says:

Carrie, thank you so much for these! I love them in bubble gum :)

185. Amei *-*
    Obrigada, todos lindos !!
    Beijos flor
    Micaely Rodrigues recently posted..Unhas da SemanaMy Profile

186. Katie says:

thank you so much for these!!

187. Haikugirl says:

Thank you so much for this post, the free icons, and the video tutorial! This was exactly what I was looking for this rainy Sunday afternoon, and now my blog (Haikugirl’s Japan) is looking much nicer. Thanks! (*^_^)v
    Haikugirl recently posted..Word of the Week: 飲みニケーションMy Profile

188. Teddyree says:

These are fabulous, thanks for your generosity with all the colours. I’ve tried a few on my blog and went with Emerald this month lol. I even used the blank one and added a heart for bloglovin. Seriously the best I’ve come across and they look awesome on my blog. Big thank you hugs :)

189. Teresa says:

Just found this and love it. I just put some on my site. Thanks :)
    Teresa recently posted..Equip Your Space GiveawayMy Profile

Trackbacks

1. [...] and colors and added a logo based off colors used in some cute social media buttons I found at Carrie Loves. I think I really like the [...]

2. [...] figured it out. I also want to add in one for goodreads, but as I was using a pre-created set from Carrie Loves, there wasn’t a goodreads icon included.  I may have to figure out how to create that one on [...]

3. [...] For a long time now, I’ve loved visiting blogs that have very symmetrical social media buttons. So over the weekend, I decided to find some. Thank you to the lovely Carrie from Carrie Loves for the buttons! It’s the little things that make me happy. I think it really makes a difference. You can find some yourself here. [...]

4. [...] epic listing of places to get cute social media buttons for your blog. I actually ended up using Carrie’s design in Turquoise. Go get yourself some [...]

5. [...] You can follow me over on the right, thanks to my lovely new social media icons, courtesy of Carrie Loves.  And I’m also getting my feet wet with LookSoup, a new online community for people who love [...]

6. [...] Then I went looking for some free social media icons that included Pinterest and Instagram (these are very important for us visual peoples) and came across some fantastic ones from Carrie at CarrieLoves that has 12 different icons in 15 different colours – fabulous! You can find them here. [...]

7. Looking for a FULL SET of FREE social media icons? « Heather L. Sanders – Homeschooling Blogger & Writer | OMSH.com says:

[...] you are looking for a FULL SET of FREE social media icons in a variety of colors (12 to be exact), then you are in luck! Carrie of Carrie Loves and Sweet [...]