Free social media icons for bloggers

social media icons ad
Example of warm mint social media icon set – each set is similar to this, with the exception of color.

What you’ll get:

• .ZIP file containing .png social media icons
  • 22 commonly used social media icons + a blank one for you to customize
  • 3 different sizes so you’re effectively getting 69 icons for free

Click on text link to download:

1. african violet #B995C5
  2. apple #85C33F
  3. black #000000
  4. boysenberry #6B2545
  5. bubble gum #FF99B3
  6. cayenne #E66665 – new 2014
  7. celosia orange #F47D43 – new 2014
  8. confetti #FD4365
  9. dazzling blue #076BB6 – new 2014
  10. dusk blue #7BB7D3
  11. emerald #01A58D
  12. fire #CB333F
  13. freesia #FFD602 – new 2014
  14. glitter – black #000000 (ish)
  15. glitter – gold #B59968 (ish)
  16. glitter – red #C2716F (ish)
  17. glitter – silver #C1C1C1 (ish)
  18. grape #6A006B
  40. tender shoots #BBD74B
  41. turquoise #27C7CD
  42. violet #5D4555
  43. viloet tulip #9295CA – new 2014
  44. warm mint #BDD7CD

How to download icons

• click on text link above to start download
  • save file to your computer
  • extract files from .zip file

How to Install Social Media Icons on Blogger

How to Install Social Media Icons on a WordPress Blog

Videos courtesy of Emily @ Blogaholic Designs.

help support me

Like my icons? Please consider supporting me with a:

Comments

1. says

Thank you sooooo much for posting these–and for free too!! I just placed a few of these on my blog, and after spending a few hours really dressing up my blog, I have improved my little pathetic blog into something I am really proud of.
    CulinarilyCourtney recently posted..Overnight OatsMy Profile

• says

My pleasure! Your blog looks really great! the purple in the icons and the purple in your header almost match perfectly! They definitely go together :)
      Carrie recently posted..BuriedMy Profile

2. says

Hi Carrie, these are just what I have been looking for… for months! They are gorgeous. Can’t wait to add them to my blog. But I was wondering if you might have a link detailing how to actually put add them to my blog and link them with my corresponding social media accounts?
    Thanks!

3. says

oh carrie, i have searched every where for a good instagram social media icon! yours are fantastic. i created my own pinterest one, but i am not good at coding, just photoshop. i want to use the instgram white outline only (with no explanation point) in my colors. do you have one that i can purchase? you can see what my blog icons look like at http://www.kscullyphotography.com/blog. any help would be much appreciated.

• says

Hi Kristin,

Wow, you’re an amazing photographer – I have a niece and nephew in St. Louis, if we’re ever there I’m going to try and schedule a session with you… but then my kids are 16 & 19 so we’ll see how that goes.

And, your website design is great, too!

I’ll send you an email about the instagram icon!
      Carrie recently posted..Pinterest my dearMy Profile

4. says

wow! thank you so much for sharing them!! I use them now on my blog and love the playful look it gives (I used diffrent colors, like you). Only added a bloglovin’-button.

all the best,
    Kristina

5. Jessica says

I tried downloading the files but when I try to unzip the file I get a zip.cpgz file. Any idea on how I can actually get to the icons?

6. Jessica Diamond says

Alright, I just tested something out. I was using Firefox on an iMac and I couldn’t download them. I’d get that zip.cpgz file. But, I tried downloading them through Safari and it worked just fine. I’m not sure if it’s Firefox or what. But, I finally got it to work by going through Safari.

7. says

Thanks for creating these! They’re so cute, elegant and clean and complement my site nicely. I had scoured the Internet for social media buttons that would match my redesigned blog without being distracting and these were it. Even my site designer decided to use them for HER site (http://thewanderist.com/). Love them! Awesome work.

8. says

Thank you so much! I was going crazy searching the internet for a set of social media icons that included pinterest and instagram!

9. says

Thanks so much for these – been searching for some icons which included Pinterest for ages! When I download them they come out as circles but once I try to add them to flickr for hosting some of them change to squares – any idea why this is!? (its the bubblegum set I downloaded) thank you! x

10. Jessica says

Hi,

I have a color scheme for blog and none of the colors match it. Is there anyway I can get a specific color made for all of the icons? Or, could you just put me in the direction of getting the vectors/logos? Especially the Instagram.

11. Jessica says

I probably should have clarified in my last comment but I’m talking about the new design that I have up. Thank you for making matching ones for my last design but is there anyway you can making some matching blue ones for the new design? I’d greatly appreciate it. :D

12. says

hi carrie,
    these are amazing! i thought about making some for myself, but this sure saved me a TON of time. thank you so so so much! i posted them up on my blog
    {love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

13. says

These are ADORABLE. But how do I make them smaller? They are pretty large when I am trying to put them up. When I look at others’ blogs, they are smaller. I am uploading them into Photobucket. And if I try to resize them there, they don’t resize and it ends up just putting it in a square, white box. :(

14. says

Hi Carrie,
    Thank you so much for sharing these. I know that I could have made some myself, but this truly saved me the time. I chose the apple colored icons. I think they go lovely with my blog :) I am your newest follower via Google+. If you would like I would love for you to follow me as well.
    Thanks again for these icons!

15. says

Carrie – these are so sweet and in lovely colors! I’m glad I found you via Dooce today. I used Tangerine on my website. Thank you!

16. says

First I want to say THANK YOU for these. I love them and have added some to my blog, but there’s this weird thing happening. The Pinterest button is larger than the rest. I’m wondering if you have any advice on how to fix that? I’ve tried a few things with no luck. Thanks!

17. says

hello,

thank you sooo much for sharing this. First I couldn’t believe it, finally ALL the icons I need in one place- with a custumizable design and not something that looks all sleeky like!

best wishes
    penny lane
    penny recently posted..testpostMy Profile

18. says

Thankyou so much- I have needed these for a while and found them via pinterest. The tutorial you linked to also makes it really easy to put them on- thanks! I love all the different colours. Zoe x

19. Jess says

Wow, these are gorgeous! Exactly what I’ve been after – thanks so much for sharing with the public!! :)

20. says

I’m so glad I found your buttons! I’ve been looking through hundreds of icons trying to find something to match my site, and yours fit my theme perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing these!

21. says

Hi Carrie!

Thanks so much for sharing these! I used the Boysenberry buttons on my blog, I was so excited and happy once I got them on there. I’ve been coming back to your site often for web design tricks… great work!

All the best,
    Meredith

22. says

These are adorable and what perfect colors! Why is it no one seems to want to make Pinterest icons. Weird. Anyhoo…thanks so much. One question…they’re a little bigger than I’d like them to be, is there a way you could tell me to make them smaller? Is it just a matter of editing after uploading to Photobucket? I’m a blog newbie (translate to know-nothing) so I’d appreciate your advice.

Thanks again!

23. says

Thank you so much for designing these buttons, i’ve put them up on my site http://www.luxxmint.com They look great!

I was wondering if I could pick your brains – my photos are hosted in photobucket and all are the same width 700 pixels wide. The portrait shots are displaying smaller though on my blog? Is there some html code I need to change?

Thanks for any help! X

Luxx Mint
    Luxx Mint recently posted..Comfortable khakiMy Profile

24. says

Thank you thank you THANK YOU!! I’ve been wondering how to do this for quite awhile now and stumbled upon your blog via google search. LOVE the simple style of your buttons. I almost went cross eyed using the tutorial you recommended BUT found this one to be a BREEZE!!

especially for blogger format. Thanks again…I’ll probably be making my icons a bit smaller but it’ll have to wait till another late night!
    Dawn recently posted..Coffee Mug SwapMy Profile

25. says

Thank you so much! These look so great on my blog & it was so generous of you to share them. Us less design savvy bloggers really appreciate your hard work :)

26. says

Oh my gosh, thank you so, so much for posting these icons! I just picked up the turquoise set and put them on my blog. Your instructions were so quick and easy, I literally had it done in ten minutes. Now I need to match my header to the buttons, as they’re the true turqouise that I was looking for! Thanks again!
    Dree recently posted..flash gordonMy Profile

27. says

Thanks so much for sharing this icon set! I used the “Shadow” set for my blog, and they look great.

PS
    I love the design of your site, especially the header. I am a sucker for good type faces :)

28. says

Hi, just discovered these icons whilst looking for the hellocotton icon to make my own. Stumbled on yours and they are much nicer than what I could have come up with so you can now see them at the end of each post on my blog ( lipstickandlove.co.uk). Hope you don’t mind I added a hellocotton one too.

29. says

I am so happy I came across your blog a few months ago because I had been going crazy looking for the perfect SM icon package. I added them to my blog (http://www.madeincbymorales.blogspot.com/) as well as my boyfriends (http://www.johnguira.com/). And most recently I changed the size on mine (great tip thanks for that too!).

Your blog is awesome and I’m sure I’ll be poking around a lot!

Best,
    Miriam
    Miriam recently posted..Motivational Monday: Think-Exercise-Eat-Work …My Profile

30. says

I am trying my hardest to figure out how to download the icons and just can’t seem to figure it out. can anyone help me out? And when I finally figure it out, where do I download them to? Thanks so very much

31. says

Thanks soo much for these! i’ve been looking for a good tutorial on how to do it for ages. I photoshopped them to match them to the theme of my blog though.
    Thanks again!xx

32. says

Hi carrie, first of all, thank you so much for these icons. I am sorry but I don’t manage to get the icons smallers, despite your advice with the example:
    Here is the html code of my picture, could you help me? I tried to add the width in different places but never succeded !

Thanks!
    Cheers

33. says

Oh Carrie – you, and these, are heaven sent! I haven’t used any of the buttons yet but am going to have a play around with them this weekend. Thank you so much.

34. says

Hello Carrie,

Thank you so much for posting these! I’ve been wanting to add my social media to my blog to make it more user friendly but I had no idea how to do it. I followed your instructions on your video and it was so easy to follow.

Thank you so much! you’re awesome.

-Savanah

Trackbacks

1. [...] and colors and added a logo based off colors used in some cute social media buttons I found at Carrie Loves. I think I really like the [...]

2. [...] figured it out. I also want to add in one for goodreads, but as I was using a pre-created set from Carrie Loves, there wasn’t a goodreads icon included.  I may have to figure out how to create that one on [...]

3. [...] For a long time now, I’ve loved visiting blogs that have very symmetrical social media buttons. So over the weekend, I decided to find some. Thank you to the lovely Carrie from Carrie Loves for the buttons! It’s the little things that make me happy. I think it really makes a difference. You can find some yourself here. [...]

4. [...] epic listing of places to get cute social media buttons for your blog. I actually ended up using Carrie’s design in Turquoise. Go get yourself some [...]

5. [...] You can follow me over on the right, thanks to my lovely new social media icons, courtesy of Carrie Loves.  And I’m also getting my feet wet with LookSoup, a new online community for people who love [...]

6. [...] Then I went looking for some free social media icons that included Pinterest and Instagram (these are very important for us visual peoples) and came across some fantastic ones from Carrie at CarrieLoves that has 12 different icons in 15 different colours – fabulous! You can find them here. [...]

7. Looking for a FULL SET of FREE social media icons? « Heather L. Sanders – Homeschooling Blogger & Writer | OMSH.com says:

[...] you are looking for a FULL SET of FREE social media icons in a variety of colors (12 to be exact), then you are in luck! Carrie of Carrie Loves and Sweet [...]