It is 160+ pages packed full of tips & tricks to make your iPhone pictures much more better. I know that’s probably not proper English, but it works for me. There are iPhone app recommendations, details on which iPhone accessories & apps are actually worth spending your hard earned cash money on, and lots of photo editing tips and tricks from professional photographers.
Who is this book for?
- iPhone newbies who want to impress their friends
- iPhone photographers who want to learn a few new skills
- Bloggers who want to make their blog posts more engaging
- Writers who want to drive more traffic to their site
- Small business owners who want to spread the word about their business
- Content marketers who want more ideas for creating visual content
- Community managers who want to know how to increase engagement
- Entrepreneurs who want to up their game
- Anyone who has had a bad photo of them shared on Facebook. (aka everyone)
If you would like to win your free copy of this fabulous eBook, just leave me a comment. Okay maybe not that easy, how about leave your Instagram name and tell me what your favorite “free” app is (doesn’t have to be photography related, anything free is good!) And, follow me on Instagram @carrieloves – I’ll follow you back, too!
If you’d like to purchase Alli’s book, currently it is on sale, regularly $9.97, priced at $7.00. I can’t guarantee how long the sale is going to last, but it’s definitely worth every penny.
- Fun little extra – YouTube video: Stuff Instagrammers Say (so funny/cute & oddly true.)
Giveaway ends Friday night, I’ll announce the winner over the weekend.