Free social media icons

social media icons ad
Example of warm mint social media icon set – each set is similar to this, with the exception of color.

What you’ll get:

• .ZIP file containing .png social media icons
  • 22 commonly used social media icons + a blank one for you to customize
  • 3 different sizes so you’re effectively getting 69 icons for free

Click on text link to download:

1. african violet #B995C5
  2. apple #85C33F
  3. black #000000
  4. boysenberry #6B2545
  5. bubble gum #FF99B3
  6. cayenne #E66665 – new 2014
  7. celosia orange #F47D43 – new 2014
  8. confetti #FD4365
  9. dazzling blue #076BB6 – new 2014
  10. dusk blue #7BB7D3
  11. emerald #01A58D
  12. fire #CB333F
  13. freesia #FFD602 – new 2014
  14. glitter – black #000000 (ish)
  15. glitter – gold #B59968 (ish)
  16. glitter – red #C2716F (ish)
  17. glitter – silver #C1C1C1 (ish)
  18. grape #6A006B
  40. tender shoots #BBD74B
  41. turquoise #27C7CD
  42. violet #5D4555
  43. viloet tulip #9295CA – new 2014
  44. warm mint #BDD7CD

How to download icons

• click on text link above to start download
  • save file to your computer
  • extract files from .zip file

How to Install Social Media Icons on Blogger

How to Install Social Media Icons on a WordPress Blog

Videos courtesy of Emily @ Blogaholic Designs.

help support me

Like my icons? Please consider supporting me with a:

Comments

1. says

Thank you SO very much for the social icons – I have spent ages choosing between them. I like the Fire one but would love to know the RGB/HEX values if possible to get my headlines closer to match. could you help with that?
    .carly.

2. says

Hello Carrie:
    I’m in the process of re-designing my blog and wanted to thank you for providing these wonderfully designed free social icons. However, I had to find another gray Facebook “Like” button out in cyberspace, and I’m wondering if you could add on to your icon catalogue. Thanks again!

Best Regards,
    Lillian Baulding

3. says

Hello Carrie:)
    Thanks alot for sharing the free media social icons, i have just used the colour mouse on my blog:)Like it alot:):)

Best regards Kine from Norway:)

4. Xenia says

These new free social media icons are wonderful! Please tell me whether you can download somewhere an archive with old design of social icons? I’ve been using the previous version of the!

5. Boho Willow Tree says

Hi Carrie! I’m just getting my blog setup – I was literally up until 8 this morning messing with it all night. Thank you so much for sharing your awesomeness! Your blog is going to be my very first featured blog once I get up and running. Thanks again! They are beautiful!
    Boho Willow Tree recently posted..I think I can, I think I can…My Profile

• Boho Willow Tree says

Carrie – I sent you a message as well… I was able to use the ad that you had in with the icon files and add it to my blog! Check it out and let me know what you think of the whole setup! If I actually stick with this, I may use your services to spiffy it all up. Very much an amateur over here.

Thanks again!
      Boho Willow Tree recently posted..Blogging tips I have to shareMy Profile

6. says

Thanks, Carrie! These are AWESOME—gorgeous colors and great design. And thank you for making them free—so kind! #lovelovelove
    P.S. A goodreads icon would not go unappreciated, I know!!

7. says

Thank you so so so much for these! I used the silver glitter on my blog and it really spruced things up! it’s the best alternative to the blah tabs i used to have! :)

8. says

I absolutely love these! I’m completely new at personalising my blog and now it looks so much better already. I chose the Red Glitter Red :) Thank you!!

9. says

Just when I was about to give up, I came across your site. Thank goodness!! Thank you so much. I wanted purple icons (that’s all) and I couldn’t find them anywhere. These are perfect. I will be sure to post about you on my blog. Now, wish me luck on installation. hehe! I am going to follow your source you listed and hope that is easier. Hugs!!!

10. Annie (www.TheRantingLatina.com) says

Thanks for this! But where could I find a basic Instagram one (like the one you have– i.e., minus the yellow background or just the actual silhouette)? I’ve tried to look for it everywhere but to no avail :|. Thanks in advance!

11. says

Just wanted to say thank you for the icons! I’m working on a new website for a shop I’m opening. I had to pay for the social media icons on my blog – skinnyseahorse.com. As much as I love them, I didn’t want to do it again. You are my hero today. Thanks so much!

12. says

Absolutely love these social media icons, thank you so much for sharing them! I am now using them on my blog! I like you on facebook, but also plan to post about these amazing freebies on my blog and hopefully you’ll get some new followers. Thanks again!
    Chelsea Dawn recently posted..This Week for Dinner.My Profile

13. says

Thank you so much for these, I don’t have a blog yet but it is on my to do list :) I did however use your icons on my business cards!!! Quick question – do you happen to take custom orders? I am desperate to keep all my colors consistant.

14. says

Thank you so much for these wonderful icons. I have been looking for a while now to find just the perfect ones. I was beginning to lose hope thinking I wouldn’t find any I like, until I came upon yours. Thank you so much! And what great ideas you have.

15. says

You are such a doll! Mahalo for doing this, I’m a polka dot girl who is a complete novice in all things graphic design. I’d like to make my own icons one day but needed something cool in the meantime. I love all the colors you offered, it was hard to decide (I was stuck between lemon zest, tangerine and tender shoots).

Stop by and take a look, I’ll be adding you to my reader also, great blog.

16. says

I added the mouse grey ones to my blog. These are great little buttons and your instructions were perfect for a html phobic person like me. I did it in 10 minutes and they look great!!

Thanks.
    mimi recently posted..who wants a burger?My Profile

17. Tamara Valdry says

Carrie,
    I LOVE your warm mint social media icons…and I WANT THEM IN A BAD WAY : ). However, when I attempt to upload to Photobucket, I get “invalid file type”. Do you have any idea what I’m doing wrong? I have a Mac. Do i have to use Photobucket? Is there another way? HELP!!!

Tamara

• says

Hi Allie, I have a couple Blogger blogs too. How did you do your code? If you use the add html gadget and enter your code like this for each one, it should line them up for you. I did the width at 40 on mine and they are all in line. Hope this helps :)
      Dawn recently posted..A Fun Winter DayMy Profile

18. says

I almost bought a set of media icons on esty that were a perfect match to the pink used on my blog, I decided to keep looking when I found yours! I used “Shadow” because it’s a great netural and it matches the background of my blog. Thank you SOOOOOO much for this! Thanks to you, I’m able to put something adorable and perfect on my blog without having to spend any money, which is a godsend because I’m just not ready to do that yet. Thank you so much!
    Jen recently posted..Rainbow Hood!!!My Profile

19. says

Thanks very much for these lovely icons :) I’ve gone for Dusk Blue and they look so neat and pretty! Have added a little link to you in my About section, hope that’s ok!

20. Alicia Rose says

Hello! Thank you SO MUCH for posting these and the links to the tutorials. I finally have everything uploaded but I can’t seem to get the icons to a smaller size. I used your tip above but it’s not working. Any tips? I could email you the code I’m using if that helps. Thank you so much! This is such a huge help for a newbie blogger like myself!

21. says

Carrie,
    Just wanted to say a big thanks for sharing your icons! They are really nice and simple ~which is exactly what I was looking for~ and I love that they come in some many different colors!!!
    I just applied them to my blog a few hours ago ~I did a mix and match with Confetti and Tender Shoots~ and I love the way they look!

Thank you dearly!
    Sandie @ Lifeinpositudiness
    Sandie @ Life in Positudiness recently posted..Prettifying Metal Can for OfficeMy Profile

22. Amanda says

Carrie, thank you so much for these beautiful free icons. I just downloaded the bubble gum icons. I’m a NEW blogger. Still working on making my blog look pretty for all of potential future readers/followers. =D

23. Jeanne says

Thank you so much for making these!! I’ve been looking for an instagram icon for the longest time!
    I currently have violet on my blog, but with so many color options I’m having a hard time sticking with one! :)

24. says

Beautiful work, Carrie! I’m eager to put some of these pretty buttons on my site as I’m working on my redesign — I’ll be sure to point everyone in your direction and give credit where credit is due. Thank you for sharing your talent!
    Erin recently posted..busy beeMy Profile

25. says

After procrastinating for so long, I finally went ahead and downloaded these icons in black and added them to my blog. So excited! I gave you credit in the All about me & the blog page. Let me know if that’s okay or if you’d like me to put it somewhere else! :]

Thanks so much for these cute icons and for being so freaking awesome!!
    Ariana recently posted..Thrift Finds 4.0My Profile

26. says

That’s so great, I love your icons!! I will put them on my blog (i think about next week) and put your link on my site! :)
    Thanks a lot!!

27. says

I want to sincerely thank you for the social icons. They are so classy, so simple, and include so many platforms! I used two colors together and then a third color on mouseover. Love the look. Blessings to you for your generous sharing.

28. says

This is awesome! I just added buttons to my blog for the first with the Emerald color and love it! I tried to tie in my header with a color I chose from my computer. Heard for me to tell if it is correct, on my screen. Are you willing to share the values of the color values for the emerald color?

I just liked you on facebook! I don’t have twitter otherwise I’d do that too. Can’t wait until I have time tonight to look around your site some more.
    Dawn @ Inspired Living recently posted..My New Coat Hooks and a Mudroom MakeoverMy Profile

29. Abby says

Carrie thank you so much for the icons! You are awesome to share these! I added them to my blog last night and started following you on bloglovin! :)

30. says

Hi, Carrie! Thanks so much for the awesome social media icons. I’ve redesigned my blog today and have used your icons. I used Shadow and since there wasn’t another color that was just right I adjusted the color on one icon to match my blog’s theme–I hope that’s okay, I couldn’t find a TOS anywhere. Anyway, thanks again. This is the second time I’ve used your icons–the last time I used Apple and they were absolutely gorgeous!
    Kristyn recently posted..On the Illusion of Safety. . .My Profile

31. says

Thanks so much for this! I would have never thought to add this to my blog! And I’m totally technologically retarded, lol, so the the tutorials helped big time! Thanks again, and again ; )

32. Cessi says

Hi, thanks for these! <3 They're exactly what I needed for my page!

P.S. Please do consider making one for Lookbook! :')

33. says

Thank you so much for the free icons! I used “nectarine” for my new website. It was very easy to set up, even for someone like me who is technologically “challenged”. I really appreciate you taking the time to post these and offer them!
    Nicole recently posted..Worth the TimeMy Profile

34. says

I’ve just installed some Social Media Icons I’ve found on your site. It works wonderfully and they are super cute. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

35. says

Just found this post on Pinterest and added some icons to my blog for the first time. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I’ll be checking out more of your ideas!

36. says

Carrie, this was SO helpful! Thank you so much! I now have the cutest black glitter social icons on my blog – all thanks to you. Much appreciated!

Erica
    cominguprosestheblog.com

37. Carrie says

I snagged a couple of things and wanted to say thank you! This place rocks! I’ve been searching for nice, girly, cute, fun and pretty media icons for days now and no-one… I mean VERY FEW has goodreads included in their packages…. and the ones that do are boring! Aarrgghh!! So annoying!

Anyway.. you had the perfect ones and the perfect colours to match my blog colours! I’m very pleased. I also snagged some nice book blogging thingies. I love this place!

I tweeted for you and I will recommend this site to anyone that asks where to find great stuff for their blogs.

38. says

Thank you very much, Carrie. I am very selective when it comes to my bedroom, agenda or even blog design and, after searching a while for the perfect social media buttons, I found the ones that clicked better with the rest of the design of my blog here. They are simple, eye-opening AND glitter.

I added the glitter red ones on my blog http://lilawood.blogspot.com.es/ I hope you like the use that I gave them =)

Lila Wood recently posted..POPCORN BLITZ: Midnight in ParisMy Profile

Trackbacks

1. [...] i joined bloglovin’ (go follow me, already)! ♥ i uploaded cute social media buttons (and will be adding some more, asap)! ♥ i made a Buy My Artwork banner! ♥ i curated a [...]

2. [...] case you’re wondering, our circle icons are from Carrie Loves. Sometimes people are surprised when we use elements that have been designed by someone else, but [...]

3. [...] estas que nos ofrece Carrie en su blog son geniales, en los iconos está presente la shop Etsy que bueno estaría por debatir si entra en [...]

4. [...] thanks to Pinterest, I came across this website which has ready made icons for your social media uses! AND she has a variety of colors too! I downloaded the color I needed and then much like the [...]

5. […] accounts, you know the ones Roger convinced me to get & the ones I’m hooked on now, and Carrie has some on her blog… for FREE!  Well, I’m from Winnipeg, and I’m Portuguese, so free fits in my budget very well. […]