Did you know that you could embed an Instagram photo in your blog posts? Well, you can and it’s easier than you might think!
That’s one of my most recent instagrams – my feet really are that white, one of my friends called me a vampire the other day – so yeah, I need sun. Duly noted.
- In a web browser go to your Instagram account and click on the image you would like to embed in your post.
- In the bottom corner there is an ellipsis ‘…’ button, click on that.
- Then, a button to embed pops up, click on that.
- Copy the embed code.
- Go to your blog post, if you’re using WordPress go to the Text tab, in Blogger use the HTML tab, and paste in the code.
- Preview your post to make sure it looks good, and publish.
That’s it. Would this be something you would give a try?