I understand bloggers want their posts to be front & center, organized, and easy to find. We’ll design your blog so that your readers will be able to find whatever they’re looking for with easy to find links, menus that make sense, and archives that are as much organized as they are beautiful.
package includes >>
- The sky’s the limit really, if you have an idea let’s talk about it!
- General elements include:
- WordPress.org blog
- Custom Genesis framework child theme
- Responsive design
- Logo/header & favicon design or your logo integration
- Custom blog page
- Interior pages (contact, about, etc.)
- Initial content addition
- Subscription list integration + widget(s)
- Social media integration
- 1 hour presentation & training by Google Hangouts or Skype
Book Blogger Essentials:
- Synopsis/blockquote styling
- Ratings graphics
- Add to Goodreads button
Lifestyle/Fashion Blogger Essentials:
- RewardStyle integration
- LIKEtoKNOWit integration
- Instagram landing page for welcoming your instagram followers + links
- Image file size management
Carrie, the pleasure was all mine, you are amazing, and so talented! I appreciate how you were so sweet (even with all my questions, and me not making up my mind, ha ha) I seriously cannot thank you enough. You’re amazing! Thank you for all you hard work into making my site so pretty! I always smile when I see it!
Elly | Uptown with Elly Brown
I’m all about transparency, and want to make sure I’m a good fit for this stage of your business. Blog design pricing varies per project, depending the various elements of design, amount of development and time involved, scope of project, and how it will be implemented. I’ll provide you an estimate before you hire me so that you know what to expect. If you have a set budget, let me know when you get in touch and I will let you know if or how I can accommodate it. The minimum investment starts at $1,400.
Design Request Form:
On a budget?:
For general questions: