The semi-custom design is for creatives who need something quicker and at a lower price point than the custom design package. How do I accomplish that? I start with an already established WordPress theme that you or I pick out that fits your needs and then customize it to fit your brand & online strategy.
- Installation of child theme + Genesis Framework
- Installation & set-up of theme suggested plugins and extra plugins that are beneficial to your site & brand
- Site title styling or integration of your logo; and favicon
- Color and Google font customizations to match your brand
- Color Palette
- Set up of About, Events, Contact and Blog Pages
- Styling of “existing” WooCommerce shop
- Set up of Email Newsletter Service
- Social Sharing buttons
- Organized navigation menu
- Heading/Title styling
- Specialized Essentials for websites & blogs
- 1 hour presentation & training by Zoom or Skype
What I like the most about Carrie is that she is a good listener and really strives to please. There were certain elements that were important to my design requests and Carrie was very good about implementing my view with her creative talents. I highly recommend Carrie’s work and look forward to doing more business with her in the future.
Semi-custom design pricing varies per project, depending the various elements of design, time involved, scope of project, and how it will be implemented. I’ll provide you an estimate before you hire me so that you know what to expect. If you have a set budget, let me know when you get in touch and I will let you know if or how I can accommodate it. The minimum investment starts at $1,900.
Working with Carrie Loves made the daunting task of overhauling my website so simple and easy. My questions are always met with professional and timely responses, and I couldn’t be more pleased. I would absolutely recommend Carrie to anyone looking for a new website!
Meghan March, Author
Design Request Form:
See My Work: