For all of you professionals out there having a website is critical to your web presence. It’s a little slice of the internet that you & you alone own. No algorithms to contend with and you’re able to display your content how you want to. The Website Design package includes includes a home page with your essential information, as well as call-to-actions will give you the edge you need to succeed & stand apart online.
package includes >>
- The sky’s the limit really, if you have an idea let’s talk about it!
- WordPress.org website
- Custom Genesis framework child theme
- Responsive design
- Logo/header & favicon design or your logo integration
- Custom home page
- Interior pages (contact, about, etc.)
- Styling of existing WooCommerce Shop (see add on below for new Shop)
- Blog (optional)
- Subscription list integration + widget(s)
- Social media integration
- 1 hour presentation & training by Zoom or Skype
Specialized Elements >>
- Home Page featuring you, your novels, call to action, reviews
- Book Series & Individual Book Pages
- Synopsis/blockquote styling
- Book extras – characters, playlists, reviews, etc.
- Where to buy buttons
- Home Page featuring your company, services and offerings, call to action, contact info.
- Sales or services page
- About and contact page
- Shop with WooCommerce or Shopify
I’m all about transparency, and want to make sure I’m a good fit for this stage of your business. Website design pricing varies per project, depending the various elements of design, amount of development and time involved, scope of project, and how it will be implemented. I’ll provide you an estimate before you hire me so that you know what to expect. If you have a set budget, let me know when you get in touch and I will let you know if or how I can accommodate it. The minimum investment starts at $3,000.
Package Add Ons
WooCommerce NEW Shop Page Design and Product Page Design (up to 20 products/services): $1,200
Maintenance & Support optional: $75/mo.
Contact me for any other ideas!
Design Request Form:
On a budget?:
For general questions:
Working with Carrie is a dream. Not only did she design a beautiful website based on my brand, my needs, and my inspiration board, she continues to answer all my questions and explain things to me. Any task I ask for help with, she’s on it! She is quick, patient, creative, kind, and smart. I highly recommend her!
Melanie Harlow, Author
Carrie is the easiest web gurus I’ve had the pleasure of working with. She makes everything painless, understandable and she does it so efficiently!
Heather, Heather Christopher Travel